A recent Cruise Dreams survey revealed that Australia/New Zealand cruises made the top five “bucket list” of cruise destinations for our readers. Since we have always believed that our mission is to fulfill dreams by creating extraordinary vacations, we are now offering one of our signature Sail Away with Kim & Cruise Dreams adventure cruises to this fascinating land down under! We invite you to join us aboard the majestic Celebrity Solstice® cruise liner next year, March 10-22, 2014, for an unforgettable vacation experience – one that should be on your bucket list if it isn’t already.
What makes our Sail Aways magical
As if a spectacular 13-day cruise to Australia and New Zealand isn’t magical enough by itself, the Sail Away with Kim signature vacations take cruise travel to a whole new level. Sail Away with Kim is an escorted group cruise, hosted by yours truly, with extras arranged to complement each Sail Away cruise, such as shipboard credit, on-board parties, and sometimes a special bonus excursion exclusively for our clients only. Each year our groups grow, as many of our clients now invite their friends and acquaintances. I look forward to taking my clients to new and exciting destinations year after year, personally ensuring the best possible experience.
What makes this group tour to Australia/New Zealand a world-class cruise
First, the Solstice class cruise ships are reason enough to take this cruise. Named Best Cruise Ships by Frommer’s, the Solstice class features many luxury vessels, including this one, Celebrity Solstice.
Celebrity Solstice special features include a half-acre, freshly manicured Lawn Club at sea, designer staterooms significantly larger than Celebrity’s previous classes (80 percent have a veranda too!), its Sky Observation Lounge for gazing over the sea with a cocktail at hand, and its specialty restaurants known for their outstanding cuisine.
Second, the destination of Australia and New Zealand make this trip truly unforgettable. Diversity and splendor converge here. From the Outback to the opera, this region of the world offers delightful variety, including its unique wildlife, on land and under the astonishing coral reefs.
The coastal variety includes vineyards, rugged mountain ranges, and the opportunity to hang ten on world class waves or zip-line through a 120-million-year-old rainforest.
The itinerary is a winner too! We will be departing from Sydney, Australia, and visiting several memorable Australian and New Zealand cruise ports, such as:
- Melbourne, known as the cultural capital of Australia, well stocked with street art, unique cafes, and a hip bar scene
- Milford Sound and Doubtful Sound, offering contrasting and awe-inspiring introductions to southwest New Zealand’s large and imposing fiord
- Dusky Sound, on the southwest corner of New Zealand in Fiordland National Park – the country’s largest fiord and an important breeding site for Fiordland Penguins
- Dunedin, considered the eco-capital of New Zealand, and the land of the world’s steepest street and New Zealand’s smallest tavern
- Akaroa, offering the opportunity to experience the thrilling, high-speed jet-boat ride down the beautiful Waimakiriri River or the Tranz Alpine Express: one of the great train journeys in the world
- Wellington, New Zealand’s capital city, with its compact, stroll-friendly downtown and amazing architectural variety
- Tauranga, with its natural Bay of Plenty harbor, a sunny city rich in marine adventures, including world-class fishing and dolphin watching
- Bay of Islands, with its famed Kawiti Glow Worm Caves lit by twinkling creatures and the serene woodlands of the Puketi State Forest
- Auckland, with its exotic aquatic life from the depths of the sea at Kelly Tarlton’s Underwater World, and its breathtaking views atop Sky Tower, the tallest building in the Southern Hemisphere
Important — make your reservation soon!
Our Sail Away with Kim vacations sell out quickly, and there is limited space available on this particular cruise. Other facts to help you plan:
- We set sail March 10, 2014 from Sydney, Australia, and returns March 22, 2013
- Rates are $2099 per person for balcony staterooms, $2199 per person for Concierge Balcony staterooms, or $2499 per person for Aqua Class Suites.
- Added amenities include $50 per person shipboard credit, a group cocktail party, and an exclusive private group excursion.
- Bonus offering currently being arranged allows for an optional two-night pre-cruise and post-cruise package add-on (details to follow soon).
- Rates include port taxes and government fees.
Be advised that the added amenities listed above are valid for anyone booking by May 15, 2013, so contact us now to reserve your spot, or pass this on to a friend.