Top 10 Reasons to Cruise
1. Value: Nothing beats a cruise for incredible vacation savings – you’ll visit multiple destinations and so much is included, from dining to entertainment, that you may be tempted to make every vacation a cruise.
2. Convenience: No matter how many places you visit, you’ll only unpack once. And while onboard, wallets and purses aren’t required!
3. Variety: Thousands of itineraries to hundreds of ports across all seven continents. And there are endless activities for every taste, onboard and ashore.
4. Choice: Dine in shorts or dress to the nines – today’s cruising can be as casual or luxurious as you like. Choose an action-packed adventure or a poolside retreat – it’s your cruise, it’s your choice!
5. Comfort: More oceanview and balcony staterooms, more luxurious bedding, expanded spa’s, a large assortment of dining options and sports facilities are just a few of the many ways today’s fleets will pamper you in style. This type of pampering you will not receive at any hotel.
6. Adventure: You define what adventure means to you, we’ll help find the perfect cruise to make it a reality. Dog sledding in Alaska, surfing in Hawaii, exploring unique wildlife in the Galapagos, finding the very best Caribbean beach – you name it, we’ve got it!
7. Sharing your experiences: Cruising offers unique opportunities to meet other travelers – and you’ll share new experiences that you won’t find with other types of vacations. With plenty of fun group activities, get ready to create unforgettable memories and make friendships that last a lifetime.
8. Become an expert – or meet one: Many cruise lines offer special onboard enrichment programs that immerse you in the things you love most – poetry and prose, fine wine, regional cooking, antiques, wildlife, and music are just a few of the many choices.
9. Experience more: Waking up in a brand new port of call is part of the unique thrill of cruising. And with nearly every new port, you’ll have unique opportunities ashore. Jungle safaris, historic city tours, and dolphin encounters are just a few of the exciting shore excursions we can design for your group.
10. Togetherness: There’s no better way to travel for large groups than a cruise. Planning group reservations is more affordable and convenient at sea. You can pick your staterooms all on the same deck, dine at the same restaurants onboard, enjoy a Broadway-style show together, and so much more. And best of all, there’s something fun for everyone. When you travel as a group, the incredible experiences you share will strengthen the relationships of your group forever.
BOTTOM LINE….The Best Value For Your Dollar!
A cruise offers unmatched variety, convenience, and fun. Plus, it’s more affordable than many land-based vacations. Cruising enables you to visit multiple locations for one low price, without the hassle of coordinating travel details. Your vacation begins the moment you step onboard. And now, many cruises are just a short drive or flight away.